The Company and its group companies make annual budgets or set up employee welfare committees to provide monthly funding for welfare benefits to implement various welfare initiatives.
2022 Benefit Measures
Wedding and funeral subsidies, New Year's gift-giving, year-end lucky draw, travel subsidies and other activities. In addition, the Company continues to promote employee benefits such as group insurance, health checkups, senior employee bonuses, and leave policies that are superior to the Labor Standards Act.
Based on the concept of employee sharing, the Company has specified the employee compensation rate in the Articles of Incorporation to encourage employees to participate and share the results of the Company's operations.
- Continuing Education and Training
In order to promote the implementation of the Company's quality objectives, long-term training of employees in the organizational system to fully perform their functions, improve personal quality, and achieve mutual coordination to improve efficiency and quality, the Company has established an employee education and training program.
The targets of education and training are training for new employees, training for in-service employees, and training for professional employees. In 2022, employees participated in 208 hours of training courses.
- Retirement system
The Company and its domestic subsidiaries have no employees subject to the old pension plan under the Labor Standards Law. All employees are subject to the new pension plan under the Labor Pension Act, and the Company contributes to the individual pension accounts of the Bureau of Labor Insurance at a fixed rate based on the employees' monthly wages (the contribution rate cannot be less than 6% of the employees' monthly wages).
In 2022, the Company and its domestic subsidiaries contributed NT$1,320 thousand to the newly established pension fund.
Employees who meet the requirements of the Labor Pension Act may apply for retirement by completing the "Application for Retirement" form to the personnel department. The company and its domestic subsidiaries had two employees retire in 2012, and all of them handled retirement in accordance with relevant regulations.
Maintenance Measures for Employees' Rights and Interests
We have established a humane management system, emphasizing employee communication channels, providing health and welfare information at all times, offering group insurance and health checkups, conducting educational training to improve employees' professional skills and career development, and organizing various activities to promote employee exchanges and create a harmonious environment for employees and employers.
- The Company complies with relevant labor laws and regulations, and in accordance with international human rights conventions, sets policies to protect the rights and interests of employees and fair treatment, such as employment policies that do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, marriage, family status, etc. The Company also complies with the Law on the Protection of the Rights of Persons with Physical and Mental Disabilities and the Workplace Equality Act, cares for the disadvantaged groups, implements equality of opportunity for promotion, provides employees with reasonable salaries and bonus systems, conducts employee education and training from time to time, implements a leave system and provides pensions in accordance with the law, and protects the legal rights and interests of employees.
All employees of the Company belong to the type of indefinite contract (i.e. regular employees). The Company provides long-term and stable work pattern, so that employees can devote themselves to their work without any worries, which helps to protect their economic life. In addition, the Company is committed to promoting diversity and equality in the workplace. Female employees account for about 71%. As most of the main work is administrative-related, they can be mainly divided into supervisors and non-supervisors, with female supervisors accounting for approximately 67%.
Besides, the Company made a salary adjustment of approximately 5% in 2022
- In response to the COVID-19 epidemic, the Company cooperated with the government's various anti-epidemic measures and established an announcement mechanism in the Company's internal community to remind employees of epidemic prevention and health information at any moment. Furthermore, we have adjusted flexible working hours to reduce the risk of infection during commuting.
Additionally, automatic disinfection machines, forehead thermometers, fast screening reagents, alcohol disinfectants, goggles, and safety visors were provided to protect employees from the epidemic. We also strengthened the cleaning of the office premises from the epidemic, disinfection at least twice a year and floor cleaning at least once a year.
In order to ensure that our employees can serve in the Company without worrying about their physical and mental health, we provide a number of welfare measures and have established an employee welfare committee to promote various welfare measures. The 2022 welfare measures include wedding and funeral subsidies, New Year's gifts, year-end lucky draw and travel subsidies. In addition, the Company continues to promote employee benefits such as group insurance, health checkups, senior employee bonuses, leave policies that are superior to the Labor Standards Act, and flexible hours system.
In addition, in accordance with Article 25 of the Company's Articles of Incorporation, the Company shall appropriate 2% to 5% of the pre-tax earnings of the current year after deducting the earnings before the distribution of employees' remuneration and directors' and supervisors' remuneration and retaining the amount to cover the accumulated losses. The Company has also established the Remuneration Committee to oversee a reasonable compensation policy to properly reflect operating performance in employee compensation.
By providing various benefits, we hope to fulfill our corporate social responsibility to take care of our employees and enhance their loyalty to our company, so that we can create a better future for both our company and our employees
- The Company has established the "Safety and Health Code of Practice" and "Work Rules" to ensure the safety and health of employees' lives and properties, and the protection measures for the working environment and personal safety are as follows:
(A) Fire prevention measures and equipment maintenance inspection: At least two fire equipment inspections and maintenance per year.
(B)Health checkups: Group health checkups for employees are held regularly.
(C) Work environment hygiene: Arrange a person to be responsible for the cleaning and disinfection of the company's common areas and overall environment.
(D) The "Workplace Sexual Harassment Prevention and Punishment" is established, with a dedicated complaint channel, and sexual harassment prevention and education training.
(E)In accordance with the law, the Company purchases labor insurance and provide employees with group insurance.
(F) Access Control Security: Our building and office areas are equipped with access control systems to ensure the safety of our employees.
- In order to promote the implementation of the Company's quality objectives, long-term training of employees in the organizational system to fully perform their functions, improve personal quality, and achieve mutual coordination to improve efficiency and quality, the Company has established an employee education and training program. The targets of education and training are training for new employees, training for in-service employees, and training for professional employees. In 2022, employees participated in 208 hours of training courses.